GeeksWillRuleTheWorld GeeksWillRuleTheWorld

Ummkay

Wont happen, trust me.

frontrow responds:

omg, i have to explain myself again!!, it was from a my fav. tv show, I DIDNT WRITE IT, i thought it was FUNNY!!!

Town Driving Town Driving

Id say it was ok

But i wont. It was good, i know, but you could have added more um effects. its good to experiment, just dont share it cuz most people dont really give much of a damn.

60Secs: Arnold Governator 60Secs: Arnold Governator

My governor can beat up your governor

I'll give you a technical review of this. The graphics are the best ive seen since genryos (however u spell that) blade and happy tree friends. It's hard to do something like that. I love the sound, its hilarious. the lip-synching is right on.

simply put:
Keep em coming!

Arcade Classics Arcade Classics

Things to improve:

controls
add more games
put effort into it
sounds
and just about everything else.

have a nice day

binaryflow responds:

it has controls
it has more games
it has sounds

im pretty sure if i added the kitchen sink it would be a pretty bad submission..

be a bit more specific next time

Squirrel Shootout 2 Squirrel Shootout 2

Better

Quite an improvement over your first one. good job!

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks! :)

Soccer Massacre Soccer Massacre

Can be funner

This game reminded me my cell phone game. Dpn't try to mimick someone else's work because the're the best at it and if you do youll look dumb and be the worst :P

binaryflow responds:

yep...
..to whatever you said..

Change your hair toupee Change your hair toupee

HAHAHA

I loved that middle part. very hyper. at first your like prying the wig off, then it kinda falls of your head and the dumb dog grabs it and ur like chasing it and then you jump on it, grab that wig and it grabs the other one, and ur like swearing, give it back you flucker but you just cant get it. Thats what it reminds me of.

PS. I'm not stoned

Change your dentures Change your dentures

Shoelaces

since i gave ur shoelaces the dentures review, i will give you the shoelace review here lol.

Rhythmic, and annoying in a good way, like having your shoelaces knotted up and tied together and ripping your knuckles out to untie them, but the fluckers just wont come off, so u gotta use scissors to do that. man... u have no idea what i go through every morning.

Change your shoelaces Change your shoelaces

Dentures...

you'd make your dentist proud. give him the song to listen and hell prolly give you a gold tooth in return :D