GeeksWillRuleTheWorld GeeksWillRuleTheWorld

Ummkay

Wont happen, trust me.

frontrow responds:

omg, i have to explain myself again!!, it was from a my fav. tv show, I DIDNT WRITE IT, i thought it was FUNNY!!!

Town Driving Town Driving

Id say it was ok

But i wont. It was good, i know, but you could have added more um effects. its good to experiment, just dont share it cuz most people dont really give much of a damn.

60Secs: Arnold Governator 60Secs: Arnold Governator

My governor can beat up your governor

I'll give you a technical review of this. The graphics are the best ive seen since genryos (however u spell that) blade and happy tree friends. It's hard to do something like that. I love the sound, its hilarious. the lip-synching is right on.

simply put:
Keep em coming!

MJ Secrets MJ Secrets

laugh out fucking loud!!!

OMFG thats so fucking hilarious!!! Anyone reading this review thing, take my advice and WATCH THIS!!! youll die laughing. I almost had a heart attack. a rescue team had to pull out from under my chair i was getting seizures. WATCH!!!

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

Now that was a rare case of complete suck ass!!

Dammit? What was that? I admit, these things do take a while to make, but this is not a case. You should work on the graphics. Thats your weak point. and THAT weak point is damn weak cuz the rest is poor effort also. You use the same scene and graphics over and over, and the guy who wrote before me, i agree with you. this is not effort. this is child labour. good day.

Console Wars 3-D trailer Console Wars 3-D trailer

Now that was a piece of work!

Haha, I love your style, and the movie cracked me up. few movies can do that lately.

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

I've seen better...

All this stuff gets really annoying with time. That wasnt really, funny, but ill give you the thumbs up on the animation. ok job, try again

Edithann Who? Edithann Who?

Thats actually quite sad...

Sorry, better luck next time

The Most Dangerous Game The Most Dangerous Game

Haha...

That was kinda stupid, but funny, and funny rules over stupid! Nicely done!

oldman@night2 oldman@night2

My vancouver homies!

YEah. That was pretty well done. THe graphics were very good. It's very exagerated (however u spell that)

P.S. I'm from Van too.